Last-Minute Opportunities/Open Groups
- Sales, sales, sales available everywhere – just ask me!
I cannot list every group here, so contact me if you don’t see something of interest – we will find your match or start a Group for You! Individual Reservations are also available. Let me text or email the details to you.
- April 15, 2017 – Cruise group/Galveston, TX (Caribbean) – 7 day
- May 7, 2017 – Cruise group/Barcelona, Spain (Mediterranean) – 7 day
- May 14, 2017 – Cruise group/Miami, FL (Cuba) – 7 day
- May 15, 2017 – Cruise group, Port Canaveral, FL (Bahamas) – 4 day
- May 25, 2017 – Cruise group, Galveston, TX (Caribbean) – 5 day
- July 23, 2017 – Cruise group, Galveston, TX (Caribbean) – 7 day
- July 27, 2017 – Cruise group, Miami, FL (Caribbean) – 4 day
- August 17, 2017 – Cruise group, Galveston, TX (Caribbean) – 4 day
- September 9, 2017 – Cruise group, Cape Liberty, NJ (Bermuda) – 5 day
- September 9, 2017 – Land group, Los Cabos, Mexico – 3-7 day
- September 10, 2017 – Cruise group, Galveston, TX – 7 day
- October 8, 2017 – Cruise group, Galveston, TX – 7 day
- October 12, 2017 – Land group, St. Lucia – 5 day
- October 12, 2017 – Land group, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – 4 day
- December 30, 2017 – Land group, Ocho Rios, Jamaica – 3 day
- February 10, 2018 – Cruise group, Smooth Jazz Cruise, Ft Lauderdale, FL – 7 day**
- March 10, 2018 – Cruise group, Smooth Jazz Cruise #2, Ft Lauderdale, FL – 7 day
- March 11, 2018 – Cruise group, Spring Break Cruise, New Orleans, LA – 7 day
- April 1, 2018 – Cruise group, Galveston, TX – 7 day
- April 15, 2018 – Cruise group, Pt Canaveral, FL – 7 day**
- December 9, 2018 – Cruise group, Galveston, TX – 7 day
**Val will Escort the Group
Current as of April 6, 2017
One Size Does Not Fit All (It’s A Good Thing There’s a Warehouse Full of Sizes)!
When you think, “group travel” – do you envision a bus load of senior citizens following a guide with a colored paddle held high and stopping at a new hotel in Europe every night? Maybe you saw a group of young people with the same neon green T- shirts at the airport, waiting to board their flight while chaperones keep a watchful eye on their charges. You might have imagined a multi-generational family reunion on a cruise ship. For every vision you might have, I promise you there are another 100 alternative images. Because companies love groups, the industry has become super flexible and I can find the group model that fits your needs and desires perfectly!
So don’t assume a group is not a good match for you! Ask Val about it before you decide!
Why Should You Join Open Groups?
(Even If You Don’t Know A Single Soul) – Group benefits – that’s WHY!
Take advantage of common benefits offered to groups:
- Reduced/flexible deposit and payment options
- Cash back, discounts, and other freebies
- Special parties and meeting space
- Welcome gifts, branded give-a-ways, priority access
- Complimentary services and attention from dedicated staff
Check out open groups on this site Val has or giving her your range of dates, type of travel, and destination(s) so she can check the hundreds of groups already created within her consortium.
The great news is that you never have to meet anyone in the group, but if you want to, you may make some new friends!
Create a Group in 5 Minutes or Less!
1, 2, 3 – it is literally that simple to create a group!
- First, decide who you want to hang out with – friends, family, club members, Facebook pals, co-workers, exercise buddies, etc. – and think of a reason…
- Second, send a group text, email, or start a phone tree and say, “Let’s go somewhere together!” Agree on when (2 weeks out or 2 years out), where (land or sea or a combination of both), and how long you want to be away together…
- Third, contact Val to get pricing, discounts, payment schedules, options, and suggestions…
- Last, forward the mobile website and flyer from Val to send via text message and/or email with trip details and booking instructions!